Everyone is familiar with a version of zucchini slice. Well here is the one you make when the veggie patch is full of Sambung and Okinawa Spinach instead of zucchini.
5 free range eggs (extra two egg yokes if you are feeling fancy)
1 cup cup self raising flour
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large onion finely chopped
200g rindless bacon chopped
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup olive
1/4 cup sour cream
2 cups greens (like Sambung, Okinawa spinach etc) finely chopped
- Saute greens, garlic and onion in butter to wilt greens.
- Combine all ingredients (including the sauted greens) in a mixing bowl (Tiffany says get in there with your hands!).
- Grease your tray with extra butter.
- Pour into a greased baking tray.
- Top with your favourite grated cheese.
- Cook at 180 degrees C until golden, approximately 20mins.